About Me

My photo
Good Friends Since HS...Best Friends Forever! (I Cross My Heart)

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Toby, Kyle and I all went up to Charlotte, North Carolina to spend some time with some family. It has been so fun so far. We have all had a blast. Toby has made two new friends with Shilo and Roxy, our aunt and uncles dogs. They have had a lot of fun runnin around in the back yard. Toby loves it because he only goes out to go potty and walk every once in a while while he is at home...but he gets to sleep with us at home and here he hast to sleep with his cage so he is a little confused at what is going on. haha.

Yesterday we went and had Thanksgiving dinner with our aunt's family and we had a lot of fun. We played basketball and corn hole and ate waaaay to much food!

Today was a good day. We all got to sleep in for a while and then we went to lunch, got my ring checked and cleaned (it finally sparkles again! :) ) and then we watched NEBRASKA kick some booty! It was an awesome game.

I am dreading tomorrow a little bit. Kyle is determine to go to the gym and workout...which means I have to go too. lol It is good for me but he works me to death!  I need it though. haha.

We are all ready for Christmas though! We put all our lights up before we left! Our house looks awesome!
I wanted to get more lights for the tree and bushes but Kyle told me we had enough.. :( oh well..I will just have to get more that are on sale after christmas for next year! haha.

The Herren's

2 comments:

  1. Your little house looks so sweet. Glad to hear things are well. Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh miss u guys! love u Toby! :)

    ReplyDelete